Thursday, May 12, 2011


"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."
~Timothy Leary


The Secret Reason Why Some Women Have Wealth
While Most Continue To Struggle

By Maria Andros


Have you noticed that there's a huge shift happening right now on the planet?

Maybe you've had to let go of the old recently - things that aren't serving you anymore.

Or perhaps you've felt a need to completely re-evaluate your relationships, and what it is that you want or don't want in your life.

There are 5 Key Support Strategies that you must have in place in order to create long lasting and sustainable success online.

It's what my business partner Shanda & I like to call the new Feminine approach to doing business. If you're open to implementing these simple strategies you can quickly and easily shift your finances, your energy and your sense of happiness.

I had my personal shift back in 2007 when my marriage of almost 7 years ended and I had to start over. I was stuck working in a job that I hated, that was literally draining the life force energy out of me. I had lost my passion and felt like everyday was like ground hog day.

To make a long story short, I intuitively knew that starting my own business online was the answer I'd been longing for. I had no online marketing experience, no website, no email list, and no customers when I got started. All I had was a hope and a dream of becoming one of the top female entrepreneurs online and positively impacting a million people's lives.

Less than four short years later, I've had over a million views to my videos online. I've had three consecutive and highly visible "Six Figure Product Launches" and I now live in my home along the ocean in sunny California. I feel blessed to have built a near 7 Figure business online, and I'm sharing this with you because, if this girl from Canada could do it...you can too.


Here are five keys and the fastest way to creating marketing success authentically online:


Key #1 - Your Marketing

Building Your Email List Of Loyal Followers, Fans And Customers.

Building your email list and a relationship with your prospects is one of your biggest and highest leverage points. The biggest mistake most marketers make is not capturing their visitor's name and email info or "selling too fast".

Compare this to dating and romantic relationships. It takes time to fall in love and to get to know another human being. Yes, love at first sight can happen, but it's rare. Normally, you need to invest time, energy, and to show your true self to another for a relationship to blossom.

Your customers are no different, the chances of someone visiting your website for the first time and buying your product or service is rare and statistics show that if you don't capture someone's information on the first visit, you may lose them forever.

That's why you need to create a special offer to entice your prospects to "opt-in" and to give you their contact info. This can be a free video, audio, PDF or report. Anything tangible that will help your customers' experience be an almost instant result or insight.

When you offer value upfront without asking for anything in return, this builds rapid rapport and trust. You'll look like a rock star and your chances of converting your prospect into a customer drastically go up.

Action Step: Ask yourself, am I offering value upfront and building my email list?
Find an auto-responder company, I like aweber, Icontact or Infusion Soft. Sign up and start building relationships.


Key #2 - Your Character

Be Seen As The Expert In Your Niche

To be seen as an expert, you start by sharing your story, and no you don't have to be a "guru" to be seen as an expert online. We've been programmed from a young age to connect to others through stories. People love the hero's journey and even if you're just starting out, your followers will cheer you on as you grow your business and get better and better.

You should showcase your story in every marketing piece you create, in your emails, your articles, your videos, and in your audios. Your story needs to have elements of some highs and lows and "the turning point" of when everything shifted for you.

I also strongly encourage you to allow your personality to shine through in your marketing. Being an expert doesn't mean that you have to be all corporate or "fancy".

I see way too many people online trying to look or sound like everyone else and people can smell it from a mile away.

You saw how I shared my personal story with you in the beginning and you got to know me quickly because of it. Give yourself permission to show people your unique character.
I can promise you you'll have more fun marketing and it will take the pressure off of trying to be something you're not.

Action Step: Ask yourself, "Am I sharing my story enough in my marketing and building connection?" Next, write or re-write your turning point story and use this in all of your marketing moving forward.


Key #3 - Your Systems
Automate Everything & Stop Trading Time For Money

To create a sustainable business online you need to have systems in place to support you, so you're not a one-woman show, trading your time for money.

The beauty of being an entrepreneur online is that we have the ability to automate everything, meaning you can be making money while you're off having fun somewhere tropical in your bikini and with your family.

Trying to be and do everything in your business is the fastest way to burn out, to be less productive and to lose your creativity.


Outsourcing allows you to be able to focus on what you're really good at which should be creating quality content and focusing on the marketing to grow your business. All the small stuff that you don't like to do should be outsourced. I personally outsource everything from building my websites, to my laundry, washing my car, customer support, running errands etc. This gives me the opportunity to do what I love and what I am good at; create quality products that change lives.

Action Step: Make a list of the tasks that are low value and that you don't like to do. Gradually start delegating more and more of these, to give you more time to focus on your marketing.


Key #4 - Your Network
Your Net Worth Is Your Network

The new feminine approach to doing business is all about co-collaboration.
I attribute much of my success to the relationships I've built over the last four years. It's the main reason I've built the brand and income I have in such a short time.

By getting to know other marketers in your niche, you can reach more people and potential customers than you ever could of on your own. In fact, I met my current business partner Shanda, who co-created The Feminine Shift with me, on Facebook.

You may have heard the term six degrees of separation and that you're only one connection away from someone that could help take your business to the next level.

The mindset you want to have when it comes to joint ventures is long-term not short term. It's not about what you can get, it's about what you can give and contribute to your partners.

When meeting your potential partners ask them "What project are you working on currently that's most important to you? What is your biggest challenge in your business right now?"

Action Step: Make a list of potential joint venture partners that you can connect with and get to know. Leverage places like Twitter & Facebook to gain access to people you would never have been able to reach before without social media. Connect authentically and set the intention to enrich your partner's lives.


Key #5-Your Mindset

What You Do In One Area You Do In Every Area

You've heard the term thoughts become things.

As women it's easy to put everyone else first and our own needs last. Our husbands, boyfriends, children, business, friends, family can come first, and at the end of the day we don't have much left to give to ourselves. No wonder it's easy to feel frustrated.

Neglecting our spirituality, focusing on lack, debt, fear, and worry can all take a toll on our health, our confidence, and sense of self worth. We need to ask ourselves different questions to create different results and to shift our mindset.

It's time to get radically honest with your self and ask the question. Where are you potentially putting your needs last or surviving in your masculine?

Our greatest power as women is the fact that we are creators and we have the ability to connect with others.

When you give yourself permission to be happy, creative in your business, and stop making yourself wrong for not being super woman, a whole new reality of possibility opens up for you.

All it takes is one or two small shifts in your mindset that can make all the difference in your life.

Action Step: Make a list of what you want and don't want in your life

Now turn around the statements with a positive affirmation that evokes emotion and paste this anywhere you can see it (your mirror, your computer).

What can you schedule in today and this week to build up your feminine energy? (Ex. Take a bubble bath, take a dance class, talk to a girlfriend, get a pedicure, join a community of other like-minded women, book a massage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment