Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Will Buy It For You
By Karim Hajee



"I will buy it for you." My 3 year old daughter said to me the other day.

"Oh, you have money?" I asked.

"Sure, here." She reached into her pocket pulled and handed her money over; "Here's 50-dollars okay. Go buy it."

Of course she didn't have 50-dollars, it was all pretend. She was letting her imagination run and she was having fun with it.

That got me thinking of just how powerful these little acts are.

You see, when I was just a little older than her I used to do the same thing, pretend to be buying things for my mom.

I would go to the bank with her and I would always grab a pile of those deposit slips they had. When I would get home I would pretend to be writing checks to myself, for huge amounts.

One day my mom found one of those deposit slips and asked: "What's this?"

"Oh I'm just pretending. One day I'll have that money and you'll be able to get what you want."

Well here we are 40+ years later, I have my own company, write my own checks, and I cover a lot of mom's expenses.

Now that's the power of the Subconscious Mind!

I didn't realize it at the time but I was directing my subconscious to create a successful business and make sure I could take care of my family.

When my daughter started doing the same thing I naturally encouraged her. It got me thinking about how you really create your own life, and the kind of life you live.

My daughter is just starting to direct her subconscious mind. I was doing it when I was a little older than her - neither of us realized it at the time.

Your subconscious will simply follow your directions.

Those directions are your thoughts, beliefs, actions and attitudes.

Unfortunately, nobody ever teaches you how to direct the power of your mind and subconscious mind.

I'm teaching my daughter and my other 2 children.

I also try to help as many people as I can to direct their mind and subconscious mind to create what they want and not what they don't want.

Everyday you're instructing your subconscious mind.

You do this with your thoughts, beliefs, attitudes, words and actions. If any of those are not lined up with what you want to achieve then you're subconscious won't be able to bring you what you want.

For example: if you want to have a successful business but think or believe that it's hard to accomplish that or that there is something that is in your way, then your business will always struggle. You may want it to get better and grow, you may feel that you have the right business idea, but any negative thoughts or beliefs associated with that business will limit it's success.

So what you do?

Start changing the negative or limiting thoughts and beliefs.

Now at first you may not even be aware of these negative thoughts and beliefs.

So, to find out what's really holding you back you should:

  • Track your thoughts during the day
  • Make note of any negative or limiting thought
  • Change that thought to something positive

The last step can be tricky. When you try to change that limiting or negative thought your mind will likely put up a fight and say something like: "Who are you kidding" "You can't do that" and so on.

That's okay. The mind is just doing what it does best - trying to stick to old habits.

But those habits of thinking and believing don't work for you. You have to change them. And, the more often you do this, the easier it gets.

Your subconscious will respond to your regular thoughts and beliefs.Focus these thoughts and beliefs on what you want and you'll begin to great success.

If you find that you're getting exactly what you don't want, than you will probably find you're thoughts, beliefs and goals are focused on what you don't want.

For example: if you believe that it's hard to make money, then you'll always have a difficult time making money.

If you believe that it's difficult to meet the right person, then you'll always have a difficult time meeting the right person.

Those thoughts and beliefs are focused on what you don't want.

Change them so that you find ways to make more money, or so that you meet the right person easily.

Positive thoughts and beliefs attract positive situations.

It's really that simple.

Your subconscious mind picks up on your thoughts and beliefs and goes out and creates situations that correspond to your thoughts and beliefs.

If you constantly think of the worst,
if you find that you're negative,
if you don't believe that you can ever achieve anything,
if you constantly complain,
if you always see the worst in situations,
if you regularly put others down,
or if you're just a negative person... you will only attract more negative
situations into your life.

In the end your negative energy makes your life miserable and it becomes difficult to achieve your goals and create the changes that you want.

At the same time you repel positive people and positive situations.

So by being negative or by developing negative thoughts and beliefs, life continues to get worse.

How do you turn things around?

Change the way you see things and begin eliminating the negative thoughts and negative beliefs. Start believing you can and will have the things you desire in life.

If you do this you will begin attracting what you want.

Instead of saying "I don't want to be in debt" focus on what you actually want, which is likely to have a lot of money. Then get specific.

If you don't want to be stressed - think about what you want instead, which is to have a terrific, easy going day and life.

If you don't want to struggle - it's okay. The good news is - you can change that. Again, think of what you want instead.

Follow what I've outlined and you'll be taking the first steps.

I've got my kids working on directing their subconscious. My daughter's already filled her pockets with an infinite supply of money.

My son believes his piggy bank is stuffed with cash, and my youngest daughter believes that she can have anything she wants.

This is powerful stuff and sure makes for a lively home.

I know they'll be successful and I know you will as well.

Just do the following and you'll be on your way:

  • Direct your mind and subconscious mind.
  • Focus on what you want and believe in yourself.
  • Eliminate the negative thoughts and negative beliefs.
  • Fill your mind with positive outcomes.
  • Push yourself to say positive things and focus on your success.

This is just the beginning of how you can use your subconscious mind. There are many more ways it can bring you success, too. You can go to https://cpinc.infusionsoft.com/go/metreg/maryellen/ to find out more.


No comments:

Post a Comment